Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
London Eye by khanf London Eye by khanf
"Knowledge can be like the skin on the surface of the water in a pond, or it can go all the way down to the mud. It can be the tiny tip of the iceberg or the whole hundred percent". -Siobhan Dowd-
Add a Comment:
 
:iconnikonfinest:
Nikonfinest Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017  Student Photographer
Absolutely lovely!
Every time I see your works I honestly cannot believe how lovely they are!
They keep on inspiring me even more!
~
Honestly love your works
- Cody A.
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017  Student General Artist
Thank you so much! I honestly love it, whenever you comment on my work, which is indescribable! I would be honoured if you can follow me on Instagram. Thank you again!
Reply
:iconnikonfinest:
Nikonfinest Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017  Student Photographer
Oh of course, aw thank you!
Unfortunately I dont have an instragram account!
But I do have a youtube account, infact if you follow me you could win 50points!
www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5Gj…
and I would be happy to do the same for you if you have 
a twitter, or youtube account!
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017  Student General Artist
Ah, I don't have an youtube account!
Reply
:iconwhoareyou1978:
WhoAreYou1978 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017
Lovely :)
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017  Student General Artist
Thank you.
Reply
:iconkellyseale:
KellySeale Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2017  Hobbyist Writer
We met on the ferris wheel in London. I was waiting in line and you fell in behind me, I commented that it would be a shame to ride such a magnificent ride alone.
To that you replied, 
"I won't be alone, I'll have the pleasure of you sitting next to me."
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2017  Student General Artist
Wow! I wonder if I really said that. Great Sonnet!
Reply
:iconkellyseale:
KellySeale Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2017  Hobbyist Writer
I wonder if you really did that? XD^^
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2017  Student General Artist
Yeah probably when I was dreaming!
Reply
:iconkellyseale:
KellySeale Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2017  Hobbyist Writer
Dreams are our way of escaping and sometimes, they come true;-)
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2017  Student General Artist
Yes, but it's very rare because 90% of our dreams are just what we want to dream about, the rest of 10% are based on real dream which might come true but it is also a signal for the bad or the good.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconwhoareyou1978:
WhoAreYou1978 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2017
:)
Reply
:iconjulianez:
Julianez Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017
Awesome work! :)
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017  Student General Artist
Thank you.
Reply
:iconjulianez:
Julianez Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017
You're welcome. :)
Reply
:iconarthurramsey:
ArthurRamsey Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2017  Professional General Artist
Zesty Zebra - Crystal Barn by ArthurRamsey  this is great loved the mood you created
Reply
:iconkhanf:
khanf Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017  Student General Artist
Glad you like it!
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
February 22
Image Size
273 KB
Resolution
1080×606
Submitted with
DeviantArt for Android
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
111
Favourites
39 (who?)
Comments
21
Downloads
3
×